Warehouse for Rent & Sale with Office in Singapore – Corporate Visions
More Search Options →
More Search Options →
We found 0 results. Do you want to load the results now ?
Advanced Search
More Search Options →
we found 0 results

Warehouse with Office for Rent/Sale

Choose from among the wide range of properties available through Corporate Visions when you’re searching for the perfect warehouse with office for rent or sale in Singapore. We have cheap warehouses available in the popular industrial area, Jurong. There are also office warehouse properties in close proximity to major MRT stations and expressways. Whether you need cold-room storage, an ecommerce inventory space, a functional warehouse, or whatever the type of warehouse or storage space your business or industrial operations require, we’re sure we can help you find the perfect property. From small to large warehouse requirements, you can count on us.

↩ filter your search here

Compare properties

For Rent
New 7-storey ramp-up E-commerce Logistics Hub Modern corporate image with main road frontage, facing West Coast Hig [more]
For Rent
A 6-story industrial building with a ground-level car park. Prominent development located just outside Lorong Chuan [more]
For Rent
* New Food factory in Tuas West * 10m High Ceiling * Equipped with grease trap and high tension electrical power * [more]
67332911
For Rent
Suitable for electronic / Semi con tenant Bare condition comes with 2 dedicated cargo lifts of capacity 6 tonne 2 l [more]
,
Singapore
for Rent
B1 Light Industrial This is spread between 4 floors with cargo lifts linked to each level. Units available : 1,593 [more]
For Rent
New Logistic Ramp-up warehouse at Tuas Approved dangerous goods storage at level 1 NRPA 13 fire sprinklers with the [more]
For Rent
Comprises a five-storey with basement industrial warehouse building. The building accommodates warehouse areas and [more]
For Rent
A single-storey and part 4-storey industrial building with ancillary office. Ideal B2 production space Size :18,000 [more]
For Rent
Glass Frontage Floor to floor height 6m Power Supply 100amp 3 phase Floor load 12.5Kn/m2 Unit Size 2,379 sqft Askin [more]

A Little Nugget...

Singapore holds numerous industrial places that are considered as Warehouse zones for your storage and logistics needs. These warehouses come in different layouts and sizes, view one that suits your configuration. Whether is it solely for warehouse storage or warehouse with ancillary office usage, you are spoilt for choices when it comes to finding your spacious needs.Warehouses need not be utilized as fully industrial use but have to at least fulfill the requirements of 60% industrial use. The rest of the 40% can be used as a commercial office for administrative tasks in a warehouse environment.Warehouses come in top-notch and classic conditions, depending on the age and occupancy rate of the unit. Not all warehouses are able to store the same type of products, as products like food supplies are to be stored safely and cleanly in a suitable warehouse environment.With e-commerce and the digital marketplace booming, warehouses are in ever need of demand as entrepreneurs strive to build a business model that suits the advancing economy. Nevertheless, warehouse space is essential for business or personal storage.The function of a warehouse includes storage and protection, whether is it from fire or theft, from the forces of nature in an external environment. Warehouses that are air-conditioned should also take responsibility to bear the risk of food supplies that need to be under a certain temperature to be stored in a warehouse, such as a cold-room warehouse.The financing of one’s very own warehouse is also important to fuel the business’s operating needs. Additional services from the warehouse itself can be provided.The benefits of a warehouse storage space lowered the risk of theft and increase space at home. Your supplies are kept confidential and regular resupply as manufacturers can come directly to your warehouse without having you around. Some warehouses provide pallet jacks for easy equipment handling, loading, and unloading of goods. Furthermore, having a warehouse greatly improves operation procedures and encourages business continuity without fussing over the misplacement of goods in a messy storage environment.A warehouse is no doubt a vital industrial space that Corporate Visions seeks to help its prospects source for the most suitable warehouse storage space in a given location with regards to the clients’ specified requirements. Warehouse storage solutions go way back in time as warehouses continue to play key roles in the advancements of business economies.